Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
The following 12 questions come from an article titled 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind:
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you’re doing?
- If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea that you strongly believed in?
- If you knew that everyone you knew was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
In this episode of The Question podcast, you will hear highlights from Frederick Tamagi’s presentation on asking more important questions, as well as the poetry of Miles Patterson.
Thank you for listening!
What questions will you be taking with you after listening to this episode?
We encourage you to connect with us via social media: