We’ve talked about the hidden messages in water. We’ve taken a look at the magical effects of words.
This has proven to be a fascinating area of study, and as I continue to dig deeper, I find more inspiration and more sources for examination.
Today, I found an article by The Spirit of Water called Spell Casting Blessings with Words & Water that really brings together the two topics I just mentioned – water and words, though I’ve already linked them together in past posts.
Here are a few key things from the introduction that really struck me as being significant:
- Writing is a supernatural act.
- Many ancient cultures believed that the individual letters of their alphabets were extremely powerful.
- Spelling is the act of arranging words of the alphabet to form words. Oracles used various combinations of symbols and glyphs to “cast spells.” We’ve talked about this before.
- When we spell a word, we are casting a spell. Words written or spoken in a specific order can cause extreme distress or tears of joy – even just a few words can have this effect.
- Healing words are the most effective spells you will ever cast.
- Word vibrations influence everything from water molecules to the feelings experienced by the reader.
The article goes onto talk about the connection between words and water. Not surprisingly, they refer to Dr. Masaru Emoto’s studies. Here are some interesting insights from this section:
- Emoto found that the shape of water molecules change when they are exposed to particular words.
- We cast certain spells or vibrations out into the world, into water, and into our bodies every time we speak or write – whether we’re aware of it or not.
- The Spirit of Water found that people who use positive labels (or “blessing labels”) on their water containers saw a positive change in their lives – the curing of cancer, the saving of a marriage, etc.
- Backing your words with real emotions seems to be the magic that makes spells work. In other words, the feeling behind your words can influence all aspects of life.
- Words can help you accomplish your dreams.
How consciously do you choose your words? Are you aware of the power your words have on yourself, others, water, and even the world?