We’ve all learned about the three states of matter – solid, liquid and gas. But did you know that there’s a fourth state of matter?
Solids, liquids and gasses, in fact, only make up 1% of the entire universe and human beings are just part of that 1%. Plasma makes up the other 99% of the observable universe.
So, what is plasma? That’s what this presentation is all about.